Can $15.00 Really Make a Difference?
Did you know that it costs Deschutes Children’s Foundation $15.00 for every child and parent who comes to one of our four nonprofit community centers to receive services?
So what does this cost entail?
- Office and classroom space for 26 nonprofit agencies to provide services
- Facility management to ensure the community centers are safe and clean
- Kitchen space to provide hot, healthy meals for children and families
So here’s the challenge – if every one of our followers on Twitter, fans on Facebook, and e-newsletter subscribers were to make a $15.00 donation, we will meet our 2011 fundraising goal of $10,000.00.
Here’s how you can make a difference in a child’s life:
- Donate online at www.deschuteschildrensfoundation.org/donations
- Mail your gift to:
Deschutes Children’s Foundation
1010 NW 14th Street
Bend, OR 97701
(Must be postmarked by December 31, 2011 for 2011 tax deduction)
- Call 541-388-3101 to make a donation using your credit card
Thank you from all of us at Deschutes Children’s Foundation for supporting the work of so many!